Stir Fry Sliced Chicken with Capsicum Medley
|Prep Time:||30 Minutes|
1 Packet of Modern Mum RTC Capsicum Medley
1 Whole Large Chicken Breast – sliced
2 tbsp Cooking Oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 pcs of Chilli Padi – cut (optional)
Marinade for Chicken Slices: ½ tbsp rice wine, ½ tbsp corn starch, 1⁄4 tsp sesame oil, pinch of salt
Sauce: 1 tbsp oyster sauce, ½ tbsp rice wine, ½ tsp white sugar, ½ tsp corn starch, pinch of salt, 3 dashes of white pepper
- Marinate the chicken slices with all ingredients in the Marinade, for at least 15 minutes.
- At the same time, in a separate bowl mix all the ingredients in the Sauce in a bowl. Stir to ensure it is mixed well.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of the oil in a Frying Pan or wok and stir fry the chicken until the surface turns opaque, or about 80% cooked. Set aside.
- Heat up the remaining 1 tablespoon of the oil and stir fry the minced garlic & cut chilli padi (optional) until aromatic. Add in Modern Mum’s RTC Capsicum Medley and stir-fry until you smell the peppery aroma. Transfer the 80% cooked chicken into the wok and stir to combine well with the bell peppers. Add in the pre mixed Sauce (stir well before pouring in), stir fry continuously until the sauce thickens and the chicken is completely cooked.
- Dish out and serve immediately – best served with white/brown rice.