Roasted Pumpkin with Garlic Slices
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
1 packet of Modern Mum RTC Cut Pumpkin
3 tbsp cooking Olive Oil
3 garlic cloves
Salt & black pepper (to taste)
Smoked Paprika Powder (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 C or 400°F.
- Place Modern Mum RTC Cut Pumpkin unto a large and study roasting tray.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, sliced garlic & (optional) smoked paprika powder – mix well, making sure that all the pumpkin pieces are coated in olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft & also tinged brown at the edges.
- Serve with a main meal as the vegetable dish OR freeze for future savoury pumpkin recipes!