Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
1 packet of Modern Mum RTC Sweet Potatoes
3 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & black pepper
3 cloves worth of Minced Garlic
1 tbsp chopped Fresh Thyme
3 to 5 sprigs Fresh Thyme (for garnish)
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 C or 400°F.
- Place Modern Mum RTC Sweet Potatoes unto a large and study roasting tray.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic, chopped thyme & (optional) red pepper flakes – mix well, making sure that all the Sweet Potato pieces are coated in olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until the Sweet Potato is soft & tinged brown at the edges.
- Serve with a main meal as the vegetable dish or as a perfect low GI carbohydrate substitute!
Tips: For extra crispy sweet potatoes, broil on high for 2-3 minutes at the end.