Grilled Chicken Breast with Steamed Broccoli Medley
|Prep Time:||30 Minutes|
1 packet of Modern Mum RTC Broccoli Medley
2 pieces of Chicken Breast Whole, Boneless
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
1/2 piece of Lemon
- Marinate Chicken Breasts in Salt, Pepper and Olive Oil for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat pan to Medium High heat and add Chicken breasts.
- Allow cook for 6 minutes before flipping over. A total of 12 minutes for each chicken breast. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Separately: Steam Broccoli medley for 5 to 7 minutes.
To Steam: Add 1 inch of water to a pot and insert the steamer basket. Bring the water to a boil, add the vegetables into basket, cover and reduce the heat.
- Toss steamed vegetables with Lemon Juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve steamed vegetables with grilled chicken breast – add your own dressing based on preference.
Tips: Steam Broccoli Medley in the Microwave, studies have shown microwaving Broccoli ensures most nutrients remain.
How? Place Broccoli Medley in a microwave safe container or a glass Pyrex dish. Add 1 Tbsp of water and sprinkle with salt. Cover with a lid or wet paper towel and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. Cook until broccoli, cauliflower and carrots are tender but still crunchy.