Broccoli, Carrot & Potato Soup
|Prep Time:||30 Minutes|
1 packet of Modern Mum RTC Fresh Cut Broccoli & Carrot
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
1 piece Chicken Stock Cube (any brand of choice)
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 Medium Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
½ Local Potato, peeled and diced
3 stalks of Celery, sliced
2 cups of Boiling Water
(for additional protein: 1 cup Cubed Chicken breasts)
- Heat the Cooking Oil in a deep, non-stick pan, add Onions, Garlic and saute over medium flame for 1 minute or until onions turn brown .
- Optional Step (skip step if Vegetarian): Add in chicken cubes and stir fry with onions and garlic.
- Add carrots (only) and diced potato and saute for an additional minute.
- Add Broccoli, 2 cups of Hot Water, Chicken Stock Cube and salt to taste. Cover pot and bring to a boil.
- When soup is boiling, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve while still hot and enjoy!